Welcome to swapstakesupdates
These Terms of Service outline the rules and regulations for the use of sweepstakesupdates’s website.
By accessing this website, we believe that you will fully accept these terms of service. If you do not accept all the terms of service stated on this page, do not continue to use sweepstakesupdates’s website.
The following terminology applies to the Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and the Terms of Service of the company Accept it. “Company”, “our”, “we”, “our” and “our”, refers to our company. “Party”, “party”, or “from us”, refers to both the customer and himself or the customer or himself. All terms consider the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to initiate the process of our assistance to the customer, whether it is through formal meetings of a certain period or by any other means, for the express purpose of the meeting for the stated services of the company / Customer requirement in relation to provision of products, as per prevailing law and subject to it. Any usable in the above terminology or any other word singular, plural, capitalization, and / or that / and is therefore taken to refer to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Sweepstakesupdates and / or its licensors hold intellectual property rights to all content on SweepstakeValue. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and / or print from the comprehensive page for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these Terms of Service.
You should not:
- Republish content from
- Sell, rent, or sublicense content from sweepstakesupdates.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Sweepstakesupdates.com
- Redistributed material from sweepstakesupdates (unless the material is specifically made for redistribution).
- This contract will commence from the date thereafter.
- Parts of this website provide users with the opportunity to post and exchange opinions, information, content and data (‘comments’) in areas of the website. sweepstakesupdates does not screen, edit, publish or review comments prior to its appearance on the website and comments do not reflect the views or opinions of sweepstakesupdates, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the viewpoint and opinion of the person who posted such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the sweepstakesupdates is not responsible for, or will be responsible for, the comments or as a result of and / or / or for any loss cost, liability, damage or expense. Comments on this website.
- sweepstakesupdates reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments it deems in its absolute discretion to be unreasonably offensive, or otherwise violate these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent:
- You are entitled to post comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including without limitation any copyrights, patents or trademarks, or other proprietary rights of a third party;
- Comments do not contain defamation, derogatory, derogatory, indecent or otherwise unlawful content or material that is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to resolve or promote commercial or custom or current business activities or illegal activity.
- You hereby give sweepstakesupdates a right to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any and all forms, formats, or any comments in the media. Non-exclusive royalty-free licenses are granted.
Hyperlinking to our content
- The following organizations may link to our web site without prior written approval:
- Governmental institutions;
- Search engine;
- News organization;
- Online directory distributors may link to our web site when they list us in the directory in the same way that they hyperlink to the web sites of other listed businesses; And
- Except for nonprofit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not be hyperlinked to our web site, except system wide business.
- These organizations may link from our home page, to publications or other web site information unless the link: (a) is misleading in any way; (B) wrongly sponsored, endorsed, or added The approval of the party and its products or services; And (c) fits in the context of the linking party’s site
- We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations at our sole discretion:
- Commonly known consumer and / or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumer Association;
- dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including donation sites
- Online directory distributor;
- Internet portal;
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; And
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
- If we determine that we will approve link requests from these organizations: (a) the links are unfavorable to us or our recognized businesses (eg, trade associations or other organizations that represent inherently suspicious types of business) Form will not reflect. Home opportunities, will not be allowed to link); (B) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (C) the absence of a sweepstakesupdates from the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink and (d) where the link is in reference to general resource information or otherwise conforms to the editorial content in the newspaper or similar product organizations pursuing the mission Of.
These organizations may link from our home page, to publications or other web site information unless the link: (a) is misleading in any way; (b) does not unfairly sponsor, endorse or approve the linking party and its products or services; And (c) fits in the context of the linking party’s site
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please provide your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and / or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you would like to link to our web site, Add And a list of URLs on our site to which you want to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for the reaction.
Approved organizations can hyperlink to our web site as follows:
- Using our corporate name; or
- Being associated with the use of a uniform resource locator (web address); or
- Using our web site or any other details associated with the content makes sense in the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
- Use of SweepstakeValue’s logo or other artwork to absent a trademark license agreement will not be permitted.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not frame around our web pages or use other technologies that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our web site in any way.
We will not have any responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising on or on your website. No link can appear on your web site or on any page with content or content that can be interpreted as derogatory, obscene or criminal, or that violates, otherwise advocates infringement or other infringement , Or the rights of any third party.
Reservation of rights
We request you to remove all links or any special links to our web site at any time and in your sole discretion. You agree to immediately remove all links to our web site upon such request. We reserve the right to amend these Terms of Service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our web site, you agree to be bound and abide by these linking conditions of service.
Unlinking our website
If you find our web site or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you can contact us about this. We will consider link removal requests, but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whenever we try to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; Nor are we committed to ensuring that the website remains available or that the content on the website remains up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we include all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and your use of this website (including, without limitation, satisfactory quality, any warranty implied by law in relation to fitness for purpose , And / or use of proper care and skills). Nothing will happen in this disclaimer:
- Limitation or exclusion of ours or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or misrepresentation of fraud;
- It is not permitted under applicable law to limit any of us or your liabilities in any way; or
- Any or all of our liabilities can be excluded applicable laws.
Limitations and exclusions of liability in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; And (B) arising under the disclaimer Withholds all liability or with respect to the subject of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in the contract, in torture (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and information and services are provided free of charge on the website, we will not be liable for loss or damage of any nature.