The official DGCustomerFirst Customer Survey is now available on the main website www.DGCustomerFirst.com which offers online surveys you the chance to win a $ 100 free gift card that can be used at any dollar general store.
Now you have the opportunity to participate in the DGCustomerFirst competition and win a gift card of just $ 100 by giving your honest experience about your buying experience and your opinion about the quality, availability and price of the products and services offered.
The mission of the giant American store chain management is to provide customers with a piece of affordable and easy-to-read information, provide training and reliable employment for employees, and help communities through a variety of educational and charitable programs.
How to Take DGCustomerFirst Survey?
To answer the general questions asked on the official website (www.DGCustomerFirst.com) and use the offer on your receipt, follow these steps:
- To get started go to www.DGCustomerFirst.com
- Read quick and easy instructions.
- Make sure you have a receipt in hand.
- Click “Start Survey” to begin.
- Enter survey
If you wish to participate without purchase, follow the instructions in this procedure to visit the official website. To complete the General Consumer Survey in US Dollars:
- First of all, you need a current DG receipt.
- Go to www.DGCustomerFirst.com to start the survey.
- Check your receipt to determine the time, business number, and 15-digit survey code. Enter this information and click “Start”
- Answer the questions with your real opinion.
- Don’t forget to enter the competition to take advantage of your chance to win.
DGCustomerFirst.com Survey – Eligibility & Rules
If you want to participate in the DGCustomerFirst.com survey, the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- The survey is open to legal residents of 50 US states and the Colombian region.
- The participant must be at least 18 years of age at the time of registration.
- At least one purchase is a prerequisite for participating in the survey.
- Those wishing to participate in DGCustomerFirst will have to submit proof of purchase.
- Dollar General employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in surveys and contests.
- The participant must provide their contact information.
History of Dollar General Survey
Dollar General Corporation is a large US company. It has a chain of specialty shops across the country. Dollar General Company was founded in 1939 by MJL Turner. Subsequently, he established his first store.
At the end of the survey, customers have an option to enter the sweepstakes to win $ 100, which can be used to purchase any product sold at Dollar General stores nationwide. In case of any query regarding DGCustomerFirst Survey, you can reach us without any hesitation. Just post your questions in the comment section below.